LS99 open data dashboard
LS99 open data including two parliamentary constituencies, two electoral wards, and the three postcode sectors within the LS99 postcode district (outcode).
Constituencies in LS99
Every LS99 parliamentary constituency from the Office for National Statistics:
Wards in LS99
Every LS99 electoral ward from the Office for National Statistics:
|Leeds Central||Hunslet & Riverside|
|Pudsey||Calverley & Farsley|
LS99 Congestion Charge Zone and Low Emission Zone (LEZ)
- LS99 is outside the London Congestion Charge Zone.
- LS99 is outside the London Low Emission Zone.
- Methodology: Postcode district polygons from GEOLYTIX are compared with Congestion Charge Zone and LEZ boundaries from Transport for London using PostGIS.
- Disclaimer: This information above is designed to showcase available open data. Please do not rely on it for the purposes of determining whether or not a journey is liable for charges.
- Acknowledgments: Postal Boundaries © GEOLYTIX copyright and database right 2012; Powered by TfL Open Data.
Postcode sectors within LS99
Every LS99 postcode sector in Open Postcode Geo:
More LS dashboards
All the LS postcode districts (outcodes) in Open Postcode Geo: