Newport Flood Map
Map of Newport (Shropshire) postcodes and their flood risks. Each postcode is assigned a risk of high, medium, low, or very low, and then plotted on a Newport flood map. In the case of Newport, all postcodes are high flood risk.
We have taken a single point within a Newport postcode using Open Postcode Geo
and identified the flood risk area which that point falls within. There maybe other points within the postcode which fall into a different area, and hence have a different risk level.
Flood maps for other places called Newport
- Newport, Isle of Wight
- Newport, Barnstaple, Devon
- Newport, Berkeley, Gloucestershire
- Newport, Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Newport, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Newport, Launceston, Cornwall
- Newport, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex
- Newport, Taunton, Somerset
More Newport maps
- Newport coronavirus map - shows the position of Newport within Telford and Wrekin, and the number of COVID-19 cases in Telford and Wrekin and each surrounding area.
Flood maps for other places near Newport
More Newport data